This Public Speaking course will help to overcome nervousness, boost confidence, and increase professionalism, by teaching practical tools and techniques that can be utilized straight away. It will provide you with valuable public speaking skills, including in-depth information on developing an engaging program and delivering your presentation with confidence and power. This engaging, practical training course from Learners Point is available as a fully customization course.
Presentation Skills and Public Speaking
At the end of this training seminar, you will learn to:
- Master your nerves and remain calm throughout.
- Design a world class presentation.
- Command the room and captivate your audience.
- Deliver a convincing presentation.
- Persuade the audience that your message is valuable.
What is the target audience?
- Teaching Professionals.
- Journalism students.
- Employees in Leadership Roles.
- HR / L&D / Training professionals.
- Anyone who wants to be a confident public speaker and a great presenter.
Quiz: History about public Speaking
Engine Target Audience
MODERN PUBLIC SPEAKING
OVERCOMING FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING
COMPONENTS OF A SUCCESSFUL SPEECH
THE THREE P’S OF A SUCCESSFUL SPEECH
Quez: After Intro
Yes, you can receive PDUs from the Public Speaking: Compelling Speeches & Presentations course.
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want, including online training.
You will give your presentation at the end of the course. Prior to you should practice effective rehearsal techniques, staying within your time limit, and opening dynamically to create a winning first impression.
There is an incorporating audience feedback to improve a presentation.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!